Membership has its benefits.
Benefits of Membership
ASPAN member benefits are extensive and include all of the following. Just one or two of these benefits more than covers the annual membership fee!
• All continuing education article reviews are free
• $110 off CPAN and CAPA certification exam fees
• Up to $245 off National Conference registration fee
• Major savings on additional education including
º Education On-Demand
º ASPAN Select
• BSN, MSN and doctoral scholarships
• Free subscription to Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing, a $177 value
• Free subscription to Breathline, our member newsletter
• Major discount on Perianesthesia Nursing Standards, Practice Recommendations and Interpretive Statements ($105 off)
• Major discounts on other publications including our Competency-Based Orientation series
• State membership and related benefits
• Network with colleagues, in person and online ASPAN forums
• Clinical Practice Network
• Specialty Practice Groups
• Committees and strategic work teams
• Governmental affairs
• Membership and marketing
• PeriAnesthesia Nurse Awareness Week (PANAW)
• Professional partnerships
• Scholarship/Award Program:
º BSN, MSN and doctoral scholarships
º ASPAN National Conference
º Humanitarian mission
º CPAN/CAPA certification exam fees
º Nurse in Washington Internship (NIWI)
• Research Grants up to $10,000
• Personal and professional advancement
• Free online access to Joanna Briggs Institute’s medical databases
• Peer recognition and member awards programs
• Access to personal liability insurance at competitive rates
PeriAnesthesia Nurses Association of California uses an external website to handle user memberships.
Find out more and become a member today!
This website will open in a new tab or window.
Nursing Network is not responsible for the content on any linked websites. Changes to your membership through an external website will not be reflected immediately on your Nursing Network account.