33% Savings on RN to BSN Online Option | 10% MSN and DNP | Complimentary Contact Tracing course from Chamberlain University! |
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Dear PANAC Members,
We see the important work you do for others every day. Now, Chamberlain University— an education partner—wants to step forward for you.
As one of the nation’s largest nursing colleges, Chamberlain is committed to helping nurses advance their education and the profession. It’s a big decision to continue and earn your BSN degree, and Chamberlain wants to reward your choice to take the next step.
When you enroll in Chamberlain’s online RN to BSN Degree Completion Option, you will receive savings of 33% for up to $8,761 off of tuition. This is for nursing residing in CA and starting date by January 2021!
Learn more by schedule a quick 10-minutes phone appointment to discuss any programs 1:1 with Sahar Sedadi at a time convenient for you by clicking here.
For those interested in other Chamberlain offerings, our partnership provides you with a 10% tuition savings, waived application fees, waived transcript fees, complimentary transcript evaluation, and complimentary, written formal evaluation up-front with no commitments. University offers innovative, flexible online degree options that allow registered nurses and healthcare professionals to advance their degree in a program that fits their busy lifestyle. You may also qualify for higher tuition savings based on military-affiliation, or partnership with your place of employment!
Chamberlain’s current online options include:
- RN to BSN Degree Completion Option
- RN-BSN to MSN Bridge Option (2 degrees)
- Accelerated RN to MSN Option
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degree Program - 7 Specialty tracks:
- Executive (Leadership)
- Healthcare Policy
- Population Health
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Acute Care Option (AGACNP) and Primary Care Options (AGPCNP)
- Accelerated MSN Option and Accelerated MSN with Clinical Nursing Leadership (CNL) Option
- Graduate Certificate Programs: Educator, Leadership, Informatics, Healthcare Policy, and Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) – Healthcare Systems Leadership
- Master’s in Public Health (MPH)
- Master’s in Social Work (MSW)
We are excited to bring to you a series of On Demand Webinars. Click >> On-Demand Webinars Request - Chamberlain Repertoire PANAC Members << about these programs.
So, let’s step forward together—for your career, for your patients, and for the future of healthcare.
Are you a registered nurse? Click here to enroll.
Not a registered nurse but have an interest in healthcare? Click here to enroll.
For questions, please don't hesitate to reach Sahar Sedadi | Sr. Healthcare Development Specialist - SoCal at P 310.800.8833| E email@example.com
Gloria Luu, MSN RN CPAN CAPA
2020-2021 PANAC President