PANAC membership votes on candidates at PANAC’s Annual Meeting and Seminar October 19 in Sacramento, CA.
PANAC is looking for perianesthesia nurses to share their talents and passion by stepping into PANAC leadership positions. This year the following positions are open:
• President-elect – Term 1 year/Commitment 3 years – Actively assists the President, acquaints self with the duties and responsibilities of the office of President. The commitment is 1 year President-elect, 1 year as President, and 1 year as Immediate Past President.
• Treasurer – Term 2 years – Receives, disburses, manages, and accounts for all funds and assets of the Association as directed by the Board of Directors.
• Education Chair – Term 1 year – Provides leadership for statewide education, works with the Board of Directors and membership to provide educational programs to meet the present and future needs of perianesthesia nurses.
• Education Chair-elect – Term 1 year/Commitment 2 years – Assists Education Chair in providing PANAC educational programs. Serves the following year as Education Chair.
• District 1 Director – Term 3 years – Represents the counties of Imperial, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego on the PANAC Board of Directors. Provides district leadership, promotes PANAC membership and involvement, coordinates district seminars, and submits updates to Pulseline and the PANAC Board.
The PANAC membership votes on candidates at PANAC’s Annual Meeting and Seminar October 19-20 in Sacramento, CA. For full job descriptions, eligibility requirements, or to declare your interest in running for one of these positions, please go to the PANAC website, www.panac. org to submit a Willingness to Participate form; https://panac.nursingnetwork.com/page/54011-leadership-position